Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Big Thanks

To Marcos.


You see, I got home at 4 AM from the hospital (where I take call one night a week) and you know how I like to eat candy on the way to and from in order to stay awake. I was trying to be quiet and not wake you and my toothbrush was missing. Yours was conveniently there and remember how you were just bragging to me the other day about how fabulous your new bristles were. So, I gave it a go.




And you are right, it is fabulously soft!




And I may have used it again this morning after you left for work. But don't worry, I have a pretty good idea of where mine went.
We can talk about the floss later.


Love ya!

8 comments:

Trev "N" Dez said...

Oh my don't you just love the little ones! Um... as I remember you like to eat candy ANYTIME!

JDM said...

How awesome is that! The floss picture is priceless.
I just started finding spoons all over the place. And best of all one in the vent. Graham was bringing them to me a while back and oh how cute I thought it was...until now.

lizdye said...

You are so funny! Eddy does the EXACT same thing with the floss!!!

Anonymous said...

hey aunt lynsey this is callie and natalie. We think Zannah is way to cute. She is getting smarter every day. We all miss you guys very much. oh we have 7 new baby kittens,but we have homes for all of them except two. we lost four of them for 5 days then we found them in the barn. love you tons.

monica said...

That is hilarious. As I was reading I kept thinking.. Oh no, I wonder what crazy thing Marcus has done this time... Maybe dipping it in the toilet... Until I saw the penny jar. Then I thought "why would he do that? Did he REALLY want you to try out his new toothbrush?" Then I scrolled down and saw two chubby legs covered in floss! Fantastic Post.

Maria said...

i'm glad you KNOW where your toothbrush is! don't you love recovering your personal items in the strangest places, perhaps months later?!!! that floss pic is too much!

Kristyn said...

Oh Zannah... what a cutie! You will never be able to get upset at her.

Tamara said...

What is the obsession with floss??? Did you know that you can pop open the back and rewind the floss? I guess the creator of the floss dispenser had children.