Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This Is

A Sneaky Little One. She knows how to lock me out of the bathroom by opening the drawer. This leaves just enough crack for me to watch her climb from the toilet to the counter top, where she shreds toilet paper and empties the garbage can (which are obviously no longer safe on the counter).

13 comments:

Trev "N" Dez said...

Oh my heck! She is sneaky! Boy you are so going to have your hands full with that one! May I also say she is SOOOO beautiful! One more thing you will be kept busy with!!!

Charlotte said...

Ha, ha! What a pill!

monica said...

That is soooo funny. It makes me chuckle out loud! She's a tricky little one. ...so HOW do you get the door open when she has the drawer in the way?

LD said...

Sometimes a bribe of going outside gets her to shut the drawer or I slowly pry it shut with a long metal object.

Tamara said...

At least she stays out of the toilet! My question is, what is so great about toilet paper?

Super cute flowers about her crib, I love the pigtails, and way awesome designs! Do you design them yourself or do you use patterns?

TiffaniS said...

What a girl!! I'm sure she will figure out other sneaky, fun, little ways to keep you hopping! They all do!

JDM said...

I think that picture says it all!
You should frame it.
I can't believe that she locks you out of the bathroom. What a hoot. (When it's happening to you and not me. Then it's terrifying.)

Marianne & Clayton said...

I love little mischievous imps. And I love her in those glasses, she looks like a little indie hottie. Oh, and I love her fans and the frame. So much potential, I can't wait for the outcome.

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart! Sounds like she is going to give you lots of laughs or lots of gray hair...I can't believe she is so big and so darling!!! It is really a shame we haven't seen you for so long and we live 5 or so hours away. We need to fix that.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh how I love your little Zannah Mae!!! :)

Family Scads said...

Lyns, I can't believe how much she looks like you. She was just meant to come to your home! And YES, YES, YES, please stop by and see us if you are coming through Des Moines. We would love it! E-mail me and let me know - kimscadlock@hotmail.com

Maria said...

oh the joys of shredded toilet paper. our tp holder also disappeared, only to be found inside the central vac, after a $60 service call. gotta watch out for those little sneaks!!! :)

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

How funny!! What a smart girl.