Have I ever mentioned that Z likes to run?? Any opportunity, any time of day, any place. If you take your eye off her for a second, she is 4 houses down knocking on a door. In Idaho, she was in the barnyard in a flash or out in the alfalfa field and once halfway down to the neighbors (1/2 mile away). Currently she swipes items (bracelets, toys, shoes) from kids in nursery just to get them to chase her. I've been told one Sunday all 7 toddlers were chasing her trying to recover lost property.
It is a little terrifying now, but give it a couple years and that energy could easily save her from ever getting caught in kissing tag at school, or maybe earn a highschool cross country title, but we have our hopes on the Ironman. Determination, endurance, strong thighs.....she's got it.
(Taken at a pitstop somewhere New Mexico)
8 comments:
Killer boots man!
Lynsey....you are a mommy of 2! Yeah! I am so excited for all of you. Isn't it crazy how big the change is going from 1 to 2 kiddos? He is perfect and SUPER cute. I am super jealous that you always get the kiddos with lots of hair. Wish we could see him in person! Love ya!
Fast and topless--yikes.
I just did a catch up of your blog, and YOU HAVE A NEW BABY!!! I cannot tell you how happy that made me. I cried. Honestly. I'm am so excited and happy, and know you will/are doing an excellent job.
I'm so happy!!
i sure do love the boots. she is cute and fast that is for sure. sure do miss you and love you. kiss Z for me and Max of cousre. love mom
that is absolutely hilarious! not so fun at the grocery store, but you're right...later it will be! how exciting for you guys with two now...it's insane for sure, but the best of times! sure can't wait to meet max.
She's a wreckless little girl! It looks like you may need to have a modesty talk with her NOW!
Your kids are adorable and I can't wait to meet little Max!!!
Run Zannah Run!!!
Post a Comment