Max was born in Salt Lake City. And because of legal regulations, we stayed out that way for over 2 weeks. Lots of family and friends were able to meet him. It was fun, stressful, tiring, and relaxing all at the same time.
Zannah and Uncle Phil.
Max and his makeshift bed
Miss Z thought she was in heaven sneaking a bag of chips in bed.
Jen could definitely handle twins, which I think she secretly wants.
I cried when I hugged my mom goodbye, which is not unusual, but this time I wasn't just sad, I was scared. My mom kept telling me that I was a good mom and I could do this (still not sure), sometimes you just need a sincere confidence boost.

3 comments:
We had a laundry basket for Ty at first and then moved onto a box. It totally worked!
Of course you can do it!! I know those first months are very 'foggy' because of loss of sleep. What a sweet little miracle!
They are so cute together!! We are so happy for the four of you. Thayne sure had fun with Marcus while he was out here:)
Post a Comment