We still can't bring ourselves to cut his hair, even though he needs it. I vow to cut it before it gets too mullet-ish.
Max occasionally smiles, mostly when he is dozing off. He has yet to last more than 3 hours before needing to eat again, I think we were spoiled with Zannah's early sleeping habits.
He was 12 lbs and 23 inches at his 2 month check-up. The doctor proclaimed him perfect today, but that we already knew. 

12 comments:
I love this picture!
What a great picture. You can see how you adore him. Who wouldn't? Look at that face!!
p.s. Did you get that necklace?
How can you stand the cuteness? He is killing me and it's only a picture! I want to eat him.
Oh he is soooo handsome! What a great picture of you two! We sure do love you guys! He is perfect!
Oh man he is so cute!!! At the beginning of the post when you said Zannah dropped Max, I thought she literally dropped him. Good thing she didn't :)
great picture...i love that hair! maybe he is eating so much because he has a super-fast metabolism. you'll have two of them soon, running away...watch out jr. high track team!
Don't cut the hair! It's way too cute. And, he is perfect!
You both are beautiful!!!!!!
Lynsey I am so happy for your and Marcus, you both are great parents! I can't beleive you have 2 little ones now...what blessings! Jenny was telling me the store of Max and I couldn't help but feel, you know what. So next time you are in K-town please let us know we would love to meet little Maxee and I know L and Z would fall in love....
Maxee! Maxi! Yes!
He's so darn cute. I'm with Marianne.
He is just two cute!! I love the hair, what would it be like to have a child with that much hair:) (I wouldn't know) Can't wait to meet him in person. Happy moving!!
What a handsome baby.! I can't wait to hold him. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment