We opened Santa's presents at our house in Texas Christmas Eve morning. Max got a garbage truck that he doesn't quite care about yet. 
So good to be in Idaho with family. Dana always has the best food and I eat myself sick for days on end. We played games and had a great time. Zannah is in love with her older cousins. They spoil her with attention, she was in heaven. Max was his typical laid-back self. He is so easy going, it is painless to take him anywhere. Unfortunately, Zannah's age is a little harder to travel with. Naptimes and bedtimes were quite the nightmare, and of course she got sick while there. I was very grateful it wasn't her ears, which it has been the last 5 trips to Idaho. I caught myself thinking many times, how did my mom do it with 5 little kids?? How did she take us on a 12 hour drive to Colorado each year, sometimes by herself? I think mom's were made tougher back then :)

3 comments:
We've missed ya'll! I love that top picture. The pjs on max look really cute with his complexion.
I could just stare at photos of your kids all day, they're so cute. LOVE that kitchen. I want one like that now.
love the last comment. it's true, i'm a wimp...how did they do it with a whole passel of kids!??? max was adorable in his little blessing outfit..i'm sure you can't describe how special his sealing was. awesome! we're so glad we could come over and visit! good luck with mountain home!!??
Post a Comment