Friday, January 21, 2011
Currently
Max is sitting on his own.
Unless detained by the Z-meister.
Currently bathtimes are unpredictable.
I cannot figure out if Z is a lefty or a righty. I don't even know at what age this is determined. She only kicks the soccer ball with her left foot and throws with her left hand. But, draws with her right and eats with either.
Currently I'm trying to memorize these two at this age. I dislike when life seems to be a blur of days squooshed together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Z looks like she's doing an Austin Powers move in that 2nd picture.
I just can't get enough of these two. Such cute kids!!
Oh my heck Z and M are so darn cute!!! Document it all because it just goes by too quickly. You will love looking back at these posts!!
Soooo, I can't wait until Max is big enough to hold his own with Miss Z! I can't get enough of picts with them together...pretty much in love with the last one you posted!
They are just the cutest ever. And I think I realized that E might be a right hander because when I paint her nails, it always wears off on that hand first.
What a great month! Congrats on your move to Boise! I see how you can feel about being permanent. I always wanted to be but now that the time is coming closer for us to be permanent somewhere it makes me really nervous. You are so blessed with a wonderful family and beautiful children. And deservedly so!
What a great month! Congrats on your move to Boise! I see how you can feel about being permanent. I always wanted to be but now that the time is coming closer for us to be permanent somewhere it makes me really nervous. You are so blessed with a wonderful family and beautiful children. And deservedly so!
Post a Comment