--On our "Polar Express" train ride, Zannah was given a letter to write her wish-list to later give Santa. I was her scribe and this is what she had me write down:
-Plate
-Fork
-Hotdog
-Sauce
She then sat on Santa's lap and gave him her letter. He looked puzzled.
--The other night while lying with Zannah in her bed, she rolled over trying to get comfortable and we were nose to nose.
She said, "Mommy, turn your face all the way over there."
Pointing away from her face.
"Your face stinks. Maybe if you take a shower it will be pretty again."
--One night she asked, "Daddy where did you come from?" And Marcus replied, "I just came from work." Zannah responded, "NOOOO, where did you come from? Did you come from Jesus like me?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
bridon tells ben his breath smells like fire. sorry we missed you guys over t-giving! your little z cracks me up!
I love the pictures and updates! You will be so glad that you documented so many of the great "Zannah-isms"! Sweet little Max...I want to kiss his cheeks too!
I love that girl!! I can't take it she makes me laugh:)
GET OUT! That's my exact list for Santa this year also! Z has great taste! :)
I loved being able to catch up with your family on your blog. I love all the photos. Your kids are so stinking cute and I want to squezze your little Maxs cheeks too!! By the way I love your hair that long.
Post a Comment