Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Max!

Here are some fun things you have been up to:

You swallowed a quarter this week and we are happy to say that it has exited. 

You are addicted to your binky and I don't have the heart to take it away yet.

You're a daddy's boy through and through.  Or a Papa's boy.  You definitely prefer hanging with the boys. 

You love animals and pretend to be a dog or cat frequently.  Mealtimes can be comical when you decide to eat like a cat.

You are so stinking polite.  You say "thank you" for everything and will NOT stop saying it until we say "You are welcome".

We have to kiss any and all bodily injuries.

You have started to like talking on the phone.  Papa Max and Yeck (Lex) are loving that you call one of them daily. 

You are afraid of the sprinklers. 



We just love you Max!  We love your laid back style and your funny personality.  What a miracle you are to our family.   

4 comments:

Angela S said...

Thank you for all the pictures. You just made my week! We love you!

Surviving said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TiffaniS said...

Happy Birthday Max!! What a handsome little man and I love reading about what he and miss Z are up to. We're sure looking forward to the reunion!

Charlotte said...

Oh, Max, you cutie. I wish I had a kid as polite as you.