:) Isn't that the weirdest yet coolest feeling? She'll just get stronger, and then it'll look like an alien moving around inside of you, haha! Halfway there, can't wait to see this sweet baby girl! She's so blessed to be coming to your family!
What a joy!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
I need another picture! :)Isn't it crazy feeling them move? Best feeling ever!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see the little cutie.
Yay! Love that so much!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
:) Isn't that the weirdest yet coolest feeling? She'll just get stronger, and then it'll look like an alien moving around inside of you, haha! Halfway there, can't wait to see this sweet baby girl! She's so blessed to be coming to your family!
What a joy!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
I need another picture! :)
Isn't it crazy feeling them move? Best feeling ever!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see the little cutie.
Yay! Love that so much!
Post a Comment