Sunday, April 21, 2013

August 2012


 August started with these two getting hitched.  Swisser-pants is such a great addition to our family.  Honestly between her and Ang-babe we won some kind of lottery. 




The above are my beautiful cousins. I think weddings and receptions are so enjoyable when they aren't your own.  Justin and Swiss's day was gorgeous and fun.   

The below picture is of Lex sawing and prying off Max's cast.  Max didn't even bat an eye. 

We swam in Bear lake the same day the cast came off with the Firth cousins.
Charlotte and I cleaned out our old closet.  We modeled our old prom dresses for the kiddos, it might have been a little scary. 
We ended August at the Western Idaho State Fair.  Z still loves rides.                     And Max was thrilled with the goats. 

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

I love that you are posting so much! And you guys are such nerds. Not because you wore your old prom dresses, but because they fit. Dang! Way to keep it tight! Ha ha.

Wendi said...

Love the pictures and posts!!! It was so fun seeing you on Mothers Day!! Such cute kids!