Monday, June 3, 2013

Siblings

One evening I get a phone call from Justin, who has 3-way called me in with Lex.  We chat it up for a while and I repeatedly get asked to give Charlotte a call and see what she is up to.  I wasn't born yesterday, it was 8 o-clock my time, which meant 10 o'clock Charlotte's time.  And there is a well known rule around our family, don't call Charlotte after 9 unless you want to get hung up on or possibly sworn at.  Next idea, 4-way call in Phil.  Without hestitation, Phillip calls her as we all snicker and hope for some good entertainment.  About the third ring, Phillip realizes his time mistake.  We all laughed and were severely disappointed when Charlotte's answering machine picked up. 

And that my friends, is just a sliver of why I love those 4 siblings of mine.   

No comments: