Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Stabbed in the Back

While at my parent's house, my mom told Zannah no about something or other.

Zannah told her, "I feel like I just got stabbed in the back."

Grandma: "Why?"

"Because I have a grandma that is mean to me."





1 comment:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

So I just caught myself up on your last 5 or 6 posts, and I'm dying! :) Thanks for the laughs! Your kiddos just kill me, and I may or may not have peed a little bit from laughing so hard. Oh, and welcome to the "Mom with wings" club. I keep telling myself it'll be the new "in" hairstyle soon. Dave tells me the devil horns look will never be the "in" look. We shall see Dave, we shall see. Laughing aside, you are all gorgeous, and I miss you and love you all! KEEP WRITING!