Oh Met. We just can't get enough of her, specifically her deep, raspy voice, big eyes, cute giggle, the way she uses her feet as her second hands, clapping them together, sucking on her toes, heck, I've even seen her try to pick up a toys using her feet. She is rolling over, but never stays on her stomach for more than a full second, she still really hates that position. Loves the water. Eats baby food like a champ. Her first two teeth just broke through on the bottom. If she is sitting on your lap, she occasionally looks up to see if you are still there or reaches up with her hand and strokes your cheek. Has some serious stranger anxiety going on. Likes to have me in sight if she isn't in my arms, and we all know I love that fact. Another fact is babies don't keep, so I'm going to keep her on my hip as long as I can.
Still 95% in height and 10% in weight (she is weighing in at a whopping 14.2 lbs) and still getting mauled each and every day by Zannah and Max. Like not-safe-alone-with-Max-ever type mauling. He kisses and squeezes and pats and slaps and licks and blows raspberries and throws balls to her, that type of mauling. A big reason why she can't ever leave my hip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH man is she cute!!I have a picture on my phone of her eating her feet.
Post a Comment