The chickens are still alive and producing that is unless they continue to escape and pull these types of shenanigans.
Eggs in the window wells or bushes is cute and a fun easter egg hunt, eggs in the stroller will eventually lead to poop in the stroller and then they are headed down the same road of no return as Littlefoot.
Wait, you have chickens?! How did I miss this? The nose bandaid is completely logical- he won't be able to breathe, therefore forgetting about the nostril pain. Smart kid! And Metta is so beautiful! I think her and Beck would be besties if we lived closer...I'll tell Dave to get on that finding-a-job-by-mt-home bit. :)
1 comment:
Wait, you have chickens?! How did I miss this? The nose bandaid is completely logical- he won't be able to breathe, therefore forgetting about the nostril pain. Smart kid! And Metta is so beautiful! I think her and Beck would be besties if we lived closer...I'll tell Dave to get on that finding-a-job-by-mt-home bit. :)
Post a Comment