Here is an interview with a fresh 4 year old, word for word.
Max, it's your birthday!
Yup (falls off of bed) Owe, I'm good, I'm good.
:
Max, 4 years ago what happened on this exact day?
I broke the lantern. (pointing to the ceiling light)
Max, that was 4 days ago, not 4 years ago.
Whose tummy did you grow in?
Anastasia's!
Anastasia's!
We are so grateful you are here with us.
(smiles and nods in agreement)
What is your favorite food?
What? Hmmmmmm.....I like mangos and pears, you know that.
Favorite show?
Paw Patrol and all the movies are my favorite shows.
How do you feel about Zannah?
Sad, because I don't like to share my donut.
How do you feel about Metta?
Happy, because I be nice to her sometimes.
How do you feel about me?
Happy, cause I just like you.
How do you feel about Dad?
Happy, Happy. Happy. I like him when he takes me on rides on the forker-lift.
Who are you?
MAX!
Tell me about your body.
Some of my bones just break.
What do you want to be when you grow-up?
I'm going to be working with dad and you and playing in the sand. Do you know what I'm
not going to do? I'm not going to be going in the back alley. Do you know? When I was a little
boy in Anastasia's belly and I came to you and bited on this (pointing to the crib) and
that's just what happened. Watch this! Bulls can really jump on things. Remember? Watch me!
What do you know about Jesus?
I just already know about Him. I know about Heavenly Father and Jesus
and Heavenly Father and Jesus, that's all I do. And I'll pray for them.
Are you wild?
No
How was your birthday?
Good
What did you like?
I like flying my kite and I like my presents and the ducks and my presents,
presents, PRESENTS!
How do you like being 4?
I just like it.
What is different about being 4?
I'll tell you the whole story. Now and then the whole story was Jack and the Beanstalk and then
Jack and the Beast and the beast was very tall. Like this tall! And then he smelled something! And then that little guy hide and he got the key and then sing and sing and sing and she kept on singing and his helpers were Mickey Mouse and the witch and then.....
The interview was abruptly over as Max got distracted by his all time favorite birthday present,
his hot juice also known as soda pop.
Max is a wild one. He climbs and jumps off everything. The problem is, he trips literally over his own feet quite often and falls out of trees, and hangs from ceiling lights until they shatter, and jumps backwards from the top bunk. He almost always bounces up and says, "I'm otay, I'm otay." He is loveable and his cheeks are still squishy and very kissable. He started riding his bike without training wheels this week and is pretty proud of it. He likes to help me cook and help dad do anything. He plays and fights with Zannah passionately. Can't imagine life without little Max.

2 comments:
Oh I love your Max! He is so much like Tyler it is scary. What a gift!
Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Post a Comment