This past week as I have prepared my talk for church on "How my mom has influenced my life", I have come to this conclusion----How hasn't she influenced my life?!? My testimony of Jesus Christ, how I feel about myself, who I chose to marry, how I blow dry my hair, what I cook---ALL influenced by my mom. She is the kind of mom that I want to be for Zannah.
Mom, I'm so grateful for you! Happy Mother's Day~

4 comments:
Moms are the best, and it is so great to be a mom. I wish I could explain to my friends with no kids what an amazing thing it is...but there is no way to explain it, you just have to experience it. Seriously, I dont think there is any other greater service than being a mom. IT IS ENDLESS SERVICE...and at times sucks bad, but I wouldnt trade it for anything in the WORLD!
So true Libby Lou---So true!
I think you have such a wonderful Mom! I just love her! We are excited to get together at her house this Saturday!! What a cute quilt and of course, an even cuter baby!!!
I love your mom! She has always been a role model for me. She reminds me of someone I know. :0)
Post a Comment