Is that real? I dont believe it.
You better believe it cuz....the gas is dropping on average 5 cents per day.
wow, that is amazing. I hope gas drops like that here in Wyoming!
love it!!!!! i filled my truck for 40 dollars the day i called you... could this be real??lol
Wow! How did that happen?! We're jealous!
It is $2.79 here but we got it the other day for $2.64 using grocery store coupons. You get 1 cent of for gas for every $10 dollars you spend on groceries. You can use 3 coupons and we got .15 cents off per gallon. It was awesome!
please send this miracle our way...i think i'm still close to a sweet $100 for an empty tank!!! :)
Who knew you were so funny? I know, I was really sad that you and Marcus never invited me in. I love the warmth of 3 bodies snuggled together.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is that real? I dont believe it.
You better believe it cuz....the gas is dropping on average 5 cents per day.
wow, that is amazing. I hope gas drops like that here in Wyoming!
love it!!!!! i filled my truck for 40 dollars the day i called you... could this be real??lol
Wow! How did that happen?! We're jealous!
It is $2.79 here but we got it the other day for $2.64 using grocery store coupons. You get 1 cent of for gas for every $10 dollars you spend on groceries. You can use 3 coupons and we got .15 cents off per gallon. It was awesome!
please send this miracle our way...i think i'm still close to a sweet $100 for an empty tank!!! :)
Who knew you were so funny? I know, I was really sad that you and Marcus never invited me in. I love the warmth of 3 bodies snuggled together.
Post a Comment