Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Taggity Tag

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) Gutting a deer (refer to last post)
2.) Playing sports
3.) Driver's permit
4.) Getting braces to fix that crazy snaggle tooth
5.) Still sneaking candy at piano lessons

*5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) Kiss Zannah's cheeks off like I do everyday
2.) Make cupcakes for ward Halloween party
3.) Make my costume for aforementioned party
4.) STUDY like my life depends on it, I am the world's best procrastinator
5.) Talk to Marcus, who is far far away on Judea's Plains

*5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Banana Cream Pie
2.) Fruit Smoothies
3.) Cereal
4.) Any kind of vegetables, I eat a sweet potato almost everyday
5.) Hot chocolate with whipped cream

*5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Buy Charlotte the perfect brick house full of character and charm
2.) Buy myself the perfect brick house full of character and charm next to Charlotte's
3.) Lots and Lots of food storage
4.) Buy Marcus season tickets to the Denver Broncos football games
5.) Buy land to expand the ranch, so my brothers can cowboy it up with my dad the rest of their lives.

*5 Places I've Lived...
1.) Malad, ID
2.) Rexburg, ID
3.) Logan, UT
4.) Kaysville, UT
5.) Amarillo, TX

*5 Jobs I've Had
1.) Forest Service Crew
2.) Road Construction Crew (No, not as a sign holder)
3.) Poem Typist
4.) Usher
5.) X-ray Tech

*5 People I tag
1.) Charlotte! (Is this as annoying as facebook?)
2.) Maria
3.) Tamara
4.) Libby Libby Lou Lou
5.) Monica

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

11 comments:

Tamara said...

You eat a sweet potato every day! Weird!! How do you eat it? Mashed? Raw? With marshmallows?

TiffaniS said...

Okay, so I was going to ask the exact same question that tamara did!

Jen said...

Yeah, I was going to ask the same question. Vegies every day. You are weird. I'm lucky if I get vegies once a week. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yeah, I am feeding Cole solid foods. I give him rice cereal and fruit in the morning and rice cereal and a vegie for dinner. However, he doesn't really like vegies so I will trick him with some fruit. He actually would love to eat from our plates if we let him. He loves mashed potatoes. Have you tried that? Does she not like any solid foods?

Charlotte said...

Please hurry and get a million dollars. You're so sweet. Your sweetness almost persuaded me to play tag, which is as annoying as facebook.

LD said...

Baked! Bake it like a baked potato and eat it with butter. It is heaven!

No, Jennifer, Zannah is not eating ANY solids. She isn't interested at all. I have tried for weeks on end. She doesn't care about our food either. I hope this doesn't mean she is going to be a picky eater.

Wendi said...

I love sweet potatoes too but usually at Thanksgiving, but if you have a great way to eat them tell me! So Charlotte won't tag, huh. I would if only I had a blog. If I had a million I would increase the ranch too, I want all the nephews that want to, to be able to stay close to the family cause I hate when you guys are far away on Judea's plains and other places. Kiss Miss Z for me.

Wendi said...

Well--I didn't realize you had replied on the baked potato issue. So now I will go right home and bake one. Right after work that is. Thanks!

LD said...

Wendi, I wish you would start a blog. Do you have any spare time at work?? Definitely try the sweet potato, you are in for a treat.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I'm intrigued with the sweet potato thing as well...it disturbs me, slightly. I have gut-wrenching memories of eating sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving one year (the kind with marshmallows) thinking it would be like a dessert or something. I had to wait an hour to eat pie cuz it traumatized me so much. Ulgh! (shuttering)

Jen said...

She doesn't even like fruit? That is crazy! I think Cole would eat all day if I let him. So sorry , I guess keep trying. Maybe she'll catch on.

Kim said...

Knowing now that Marcus was in Israel I finally understand "far, far away on Judea's Plain."