It will make a lovely decoration in our house.
Love,
Your sister
I have to say, that is a little bit creepy.
K...creepy, yes. However, think of how cool all the kids in little Z's school classes will think it is when she brings it for show & tell!!! AWESOME! (wish I had one) :)
What?? That is crazy! What is it exactly? If you ever get tired of it you can send it to Colby and Jaron. They would LOVE it!
WOW! That is something to behold. nice conversation piece. I'm glad Justin is thinking of you.
Make sure to remind Justin to get one for his future bride...
He sent that to you???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have to say, that is a little bit creepy.
K...creepy, yes. However, think of how cool all the kids in little Z's school classes will think it is when she brings it for show & tell!!! AWESOME! (wish I had one) :)
What?? That is crazy! What is it exactly? If you ever get tired of it you can send it to Colby and Jaron. They would LOVE it!
WOW! That is something to behold. nice conversation piece. I'm glad Justin is thinking of you.
Make sure to remind Justin to get one for his future bride...
He sent that to you???
Post a Comment