Zannah and I went out with Marcus to help people get "unstuck". That's what you do for fun when the whole town is shut down and you own a truck with four-wheel drive.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Alright, Alright I Believe..
It really does snow in A-town. For some odd reason, I have been out of town for every major storm that has come through prior to now. I used to think everyone was making it up, but now I'm a believer.

Zannah and I went out with Marcus to help people get "unstuck". That's what you do for fun when the whole town is shut down and you own a truck with four-wheel drive.
I think Z is a dare-devil. She giggles, "Whoooooaaaah!" when Marcus spins cookies, while I get queasy.
Zannah and I went out with Marcus to help people get "unstuck". That's what you do for fun when the whole town is shut down and you own a truck with four-wheel drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for helping us poor suckers out! I haven't gotten stuck here but in Idaho got stuck a few times. The best, was in 9 inches of powder with me in short sleeves and sandles. That was the time I learned that even though I don't like coats and they are a hassle that I should keep one in the trunk. That way when I'm digging myself out with a one by four I'm not completely frozen to death.
We saw on the news that Texas got snow. I told John I didn't know Texas got snow. Did you see any dump trucks with mexican men in the back shoveling salt out on the roads?
Post a Comment