Sunday, January 17, 2010

Did You Know....

That Marcus plays the fiddle? That is how he wooed me when we were dating. He played Orange Blossom Special and I couldn't resist.

And....

He used to be the proud owner of a bullet bike. He loved that bike. In fact, he wooed me with that as well. But, then he bit the bullet, married me, and sold it so we could buy our first car together.

And.....

All of this wooing took place over 7 years ago. Crazy.

Happy 7th Anniversary Marcus!

5 comments:

Maria said...

amen on the patience...i'm trying my darndest! i believe these boys were in kahoots together, not on the fiddle playing but the bike riding. ben's was sold for my ring, that is after i paid the other bills :)! what we do for love! happy anniversary you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. they bring good memories. I know Marcus loved the bike but I am glad we have you instead. Happy Anniversary. Glad you are in the family. love mom

Jen said...

I had no idea.

Congrats on 7 years!!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Fiddle and a bullet bike? I don't know if there are two more disparate hobbies. Congrats!

lizdye said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I think Marcus looks a lot like Danny on that Bullet bike.