Thursday, April 15, 2010

Magic

This
Does this. It's magic. Too bad it's on loan from the library--the movie, not the sleeper.


On an unrelated note: Lots of bows, Cute, Funny, still Magical.


Still unrelated: As of late, when I try reading and my full attention is no longer on Queen Z, she shuts my book and says, "Amen!" She is magically something, wouldn't you say?

8 comments:

Scottfunkel said...

The same thing happens to me when I watch that movie.

Tamara said...

What a cutie pie!!! I can't stand it! She's spunky! I like to see that you let your little one around the house naked sometimes. Makes me feel a lot better about myself.

Unknown said...

She definitely is magically wonderful! I can just hear the giggle comin' out of her on the 2nd bow pict! I love your little girl!! :) (and you too, of course!)

Unknown said...

Oh, and this is Kabe not Dave, hahaha! :)

King Lady said...

Go to this blog that belongs to the wife of a friend of mine that I was just looking at--

http://somebodyherelovesyou.blogspot.com/

and scroll down to the post called "dear tiffanie." I'm a little weirded out by Julie Andrews right now.

King Lady said...

I was looking at the blog, not the wife. That came out funky. Shame on me for not proof reading. And who knows if I would have caught it even then. I'm tired.

Maria said...

i swear she looks just like you and marcus! (not julie andrews...missy z) what a cute girl!

Kristyn said...

Can't wait to see you guys this summer! She is WAY too cute!!