Day 1
I catch Zannah carrying Max around the living room. (No more leaving him on chairs or couches or floors)
Day 2
Max is sleeping in the playpen and Zannah decides to shower him with her toys and coins and random picture frames.
Day 3
I hear Zannah giggling as she is feeding Max a fifty cent piece.
Day 4
Z climbs on couch in order to jump into the playpen with Max.
But, we are finding that Max is tough and Zannah is so darn in love with him it's cute...... and a tad scary.

7 comments:
Scary but glad you're all surviving. Z looks so much bigger with a baby around!
Oh Lynsey! What am I going to do without you?! So glad you're back in TX again. And just so ya know, you're an AMAZING mama, your two sweet babies couldn't be more blessed to have you as their mama. Yes, I watch you, and I'm so thankful for your example. I've learned a ton from watching you be Mom.
WoW! Busy little miss Z! Congratulations! He's so darn handsome! And she of course is just the cutest little girl ever!
Yeesh, you've been busy. Is that why you're not answering your phone?
They are so beautiful together! I hope we can see them at reunion, someone said you guys might be there. Fingers crossed!
You can do it Lyns!!!! But I don't think you are going to get much rest while doing it! Good luck to you and little miss mom Z!
Yikes! Look at those eyes though... it is all with good intentions. Congrats Lynsey!! Those two are both beautiful and seriously SO lucky to have you as there Mom!
Post a Comment