Our plans for Thanksgiving did not include going to Idaho. But, the closer the time came, the more I wanted to be present for Max's adoption finalization (the judge waived us having to be there in person) and the more homesick I was to go home.
I'm so grateful that Marcus booked us last minute flights, he's the man. It was a blessing we made our short connection and our flight made it in with the bad weather.
I'm so grateful we spent Thanksgiving with family.


And I'm most grateful for sweet, laid-back, handsome Max. He is a delight and he is officially ours. And next month he will be eternally ours. Awesome!


And I'm grateful this cat lived to see another day.

4 comments:
Congratulations you guys! What a wonderful holiday.
But what I really need to comment on- is the look on that cat's face. I've never seen anything like it. You should enter it in a contest somewhere.
CONGRATS! You look beautiful.
Congratulations! What an exciting trip, I'm glad you guys were able to make it up there.
What a blessing! I'm so so so happy for y'all!
Post a Comment