Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweeny Time

Z and her buddy Tyson were Salt and Pepper. This is the best picture I got. They look so happy to be alive. I didn't get a picture of Max's first costume, which was a navy marine. He spit up all over it. I'm happy we put him in the banana outfit, maybe this will be a when it's your "first halloween" costume tradition. I participated and lost in a pie eating contest and shamed our family name. Cool whip pies are disgusting.

9 comments:

JDM said...

You look so happy in that picture.
I'm proud of you for going for it though!

JDM said...

And the kids are stinkin' adorable!

Kiersten said...

Love the costumes! I know that if that would have been a banana cream pie you would have won for sure!

TiffaniS said...

Looks like fun! What adorable children!!

Maria said...

i think you should keep the banana costume a tradition. it is adorable! a cool whip pie does sound disgusting. coconut cream and you would have won!

lizdye said...

LOVE YOUR BABIES!!! That banana is the cutest thing EVER! Did you make it?"?? Dumb question. you did.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Great job on the S/P costumes! So cute! And the Dorsey kids definitely make that banana look dang good.
PS--I can't believe you lost to older women...I need to teach you a thing or two about hoovering a whip cream pie (I still haven't eaten a choc. whip cream pie since)

Tamara said...

Your kids are adorable! I thought for sure you would be a pie eating champ! Better luck next time!

Amber and Matt said...

Go pie eating lynds! love the babies they are so cute!