Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For Real

We are moving back to Idaho! We are excited and nervous. I think the kids can feel the anxiety. We are grateful Marcus's company is letting him do what he does from there. The past year we have felt the need to get our kids closer to family and be more permanent. Yet, it is still unreal. I will miss Amarillo. We were given both of our kids here. We have made friends here and I can finally get most places without getting lost.

But, I like a big change. Aside from the stress of moving. Change is exciting and fun. The biggest thing that makes me nervous is dumb. I worry about Idaho being our permanent stay. I like to look forward to moving onto something new. Although we never know what the future holds, we plan on staying in Idaho. I hope I'm ready for that.

3 comments:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Ok, make sure you scope it out and save us a spot up there! :)

TiffaniS said...

YAY!!! Oh I bet your Mom is crying tears of JOY! I remember being so sad to leave Rochester and yet so excited. I think bringing a baby into a home makes it a very special place & it's hard to leave. I'll always remember our MN house and the friends we made there will be friends forever. So when is the big move?

Marianne & Clayton said...

Well, we are excited as we will see you all more often! I would be sad to leave warm winters though. Good luck in all the craziness of the move!