There once was a blue-eyed goose who was a Bully and a brown-eyed girl who was a Queen.

The Queen enjoyed sharing her wealth of bread crumbs with the local pond-folk, until the Bully made his appearance, and he always did.

Using his scare tactics to challenge her majesty.

And for a few months, it worked.

Alas, the Queen does not allow disobedient subjects to abide in her kingdom. As the rest of the royal family well knows, we all eventually bow.
5 comments:
I'm so freaking out looking at this post!! I hate birds and bigs ones...... :( Come on put that camera down and save the queen! What kind of subject are you!! That picture of the dumb bird honking made me seriously scream!! Yikes!!
I love it!
Oh my word, that is so cute! When are you guys heading back to I'd a ho?
Hahahaha! :) 'ats my girl! It looks like she's doing the Crocadile Dundee animal hypnosis on that last pict. I'm impressed. Hope you made it home safe and sound! So exciting! :) Kiss the ground for me!
That is awesome! So moving back to ID? Good luck with all the packing, and I am glad you are now moving within touching states, HAHAHa, yes that is what i said.
Post a Comment