Zannah and her friend Brayli were having a conversation which I didn't understand or catch the first half of, but it ended with Brayli giving Z the hardcore truth:
"Zannah, your mom is very mean to you." And let me tell you, the recipient didn't appear to be shocked with the news.
Today, Z, with one hand on her hip and the other hand pointing to me, said, "You go to time-out, you are a pain in my neck today."
I swear I have never told her she is a pain in my neck. On the other hand, "time-out" is in almost every other sentence I speak. Yikes, I hope my "how to deal with strong-willed children" books I ordered from Amazon get here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Do you use "And I mean it!"? That might help you.
Let me know how that book is, if it's any good I need one too!!
Oh how this makes me miss your fiesty little Z! Look on the bright side, at least you weren't a pain in her rear. ;)
Ha ha ha! At least she didn't curse.
Post a Comment