
Z loved hunting for eggs.

This is Damon discovering cat poo in one of his Easter eggs at our family egg hunt. Lex should win an "uncle of the year" award.

Angela and I hid Easter eggs for the boys, they spurned our creativity until they learned there was money involved.

Which quickly turned into a wrestling match.

Branding was scheduled for Saturday afternoon. Max got his first horse ride.

While Zannah got her first kick from a horse (no pic from that incident). And we witnessed the first ever afternoon of a very somber Z, it scared her and us to death. Luckily all is fine and maybe it put a little fear into an otherwise fearless little girl.
3 comments:
I love that they used little easter baskets too! Glad ya'll had a fun time. I can't imagine a somber Z...poor thing!
Oh my word! I'm glad she's ok! YIKES. We need to have a phone chat before you head out on your bike trek and I head out on my travels. Pretty sure what Lex did with the cat poo is something my brother would do. I'm surprised he hasn't, actually. Miss you!
Looks so fun, Linsey! How wonderful to be around so much family:) So glad Zannah is okay...I'm sure Mom and Dad were equally if not more somber...
Post a Comment