Marcus stole my thunder. I was going to point out that it appears to be a family thing. But at least they're indoors. And have nappies on. ;) Happy birthday, Max! And belated to Zannah. Hope you all are enjoying your new digs.
I'm in love with a one year old boy, and his name is Maxster! I could just eat him up! Happy birthday little Max, can't believe it's already been a year. We can't wait to see you guys. And yes, I also noticed your kids aren't wearing clothes. Glad to know I'm not the only one that likes to free bird it. ;)
I can't believe he is one! It goes by so much faster with the second one. Happy birthday Max! If I could run around naked and get away with it, why not?
9 comments:
What a stud! Congrats mom on surviving the first year of TWO kids!
That's my boy! I just wish he'd like me half as much as he likes his dad.
Lynsey do you find it odd that both of our kids are naked in the birthday picture?
Marcus stole my thunder. I was going to point out that it appears to be a family thing. But at least they're indoors. And have nappies on. ;) Happy birthday, Max! And belated to Zannah. Hope you all are enjoying your new digs.
He is so dang cute! Tell me when you are going to be in Malad again, I will come down.
I love him!
I'm in love with a one year old boy, and his name is Maxster! I could just eat him up! Happy birthday little Max, can't believe it's already been a year. We can't wait to see you guys. And yes, I also noticed your kids aren't wearing clothes. Glad to know I'm not the only one that likes to free bird it. ;)
Happy Birthday Mr. Max!!
I can't believe he is one! It goes by so much faster with the second one. Happy birthday Max! If I could run around naked and get away with it, why not?
Post a Comment