One of Zannah's quirks lately is to separate all things into various colors and shapes. And if you'll notice in the last picture, all beads are separated by shape except her beloved blue beads. She would have everything in this world blue if she could.
Funny things she has said as of late:
"Marcos, don't yeave me" she screams as he leaves for work.
"Yook, yook, yook in my face.
"Be careful with my teeth mommy, if they come out, I will be a baby."
"You have a beautiful nose mommy" as she is lying in my lap and caressing my nose.
"What's the big idea."
And the most recent and said most often in a commanding tone, "Oh Yeah, What about it!"
"Oh yeah, What about it!" :)

5 comments:
I would have everthing blue if I could TOO!
What fun! I call the oranges!!!
wow i love her, and Max. I cannot believe she is sorting...she is going to be a math matician. and max is so stinking goregous! I LOVE YOUR KIDS and miss you guys like crazy!
This is amazing! She's a smarty pants like her Mama! :)
oh my goodness she is smart! maybe statistics, sorting everyone and everything. i was horrible at that class! you have so much more patience than i do (next post)...sometimes i just don't know what to do with certain situations; i need a manual! you are doing great!
Post a Comment