Monday, June 6, 2011

Chill-Bill-Relax-Max



Bless Max and his chill ways. If you could only have seen how happy and relaxed he was in this wagon Z was pulling. He literally was getting his head knocked on every corner, but he didn't care. Aren't he and Zannah the perfect pair?








Holy Cow, I forget how much I love the 1 year old stage. They are still chubby and baby-like. They coo and babble and are just as entertained with toys as they are with a wrapper. And to top this stage off, Max still likes to be held and cuddled.


My mind constantly "oohs and aahs" over the miracles in my life. The way that everything had to line up just perfectly for Zannah and Max to come to our family. Heavenly Father does not make mistakes. I'm so glad He is in charge. What a mess I would have made if I had gotten things when and how I wanted them.

4 comments:

Angela S said...

It is a fun stage minus the screaching screaming in attempts to communicate. Oh the joys! M is DARLING! I love that boy!

TiffaniS said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see those 2 at the reunion! Will Max let me kiss those cheeks?!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Sooo when can we come see your Mr. Chill & Ms. Spitfire? :) And mum & dad too, of course! I love your kids. Seriously, I can't get enough of your posts about them. SEE YA SOON!!!

Tamara said...

Boy, I think they have to offset each other because it might allow you to want more children! They are stinking adorable. It looks like Miss Z is going to be miss organization! Not a bad quality to have.