Mid-October we went to Pullman for baby Eli's baby blessing. He is such an easy-going, happy baby. And I'm not just saying that. If you know Phillip and Ange-babe, you know they are happy and amiable and all that is good in the world. Well, baby Eli is a perfect mix of them. I couldn't get over how smiley he was. And I'm not sure I ever heard him cry.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Baby Eli
Mid-October we went to Pullman for baby Eli's baby blessing. He is such an easy-going, happy baby. And I'm not just saying that. If you know Phillip and Ange-babe, you know they are happy and amiable and all that is good in the world. Well, baby Eli is a perfect mix of them. I couldn't get over how smiley he was. And I'm not sure I ever heard him cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment