This kid really likes to dress up. Here are a few Max Happenings and Sayings as of late:
**Max comes running to me crying and holding his finger. "Max, what happened to your finger" Max replies, "I bited it" "Why would you bite your finger Max?" "I thought it would be awesome."
**I was telling Max that in two years he would go to school like Zannah does. "Oh no mom, boys don't go to school. Only girls do. Boys stay home and find cows."
**His first reply to almost anything anyone says. "What? What you say?"
**Marcus came home for lunch one day and as he was leaving to go back to work Max says, "You wouldn't leave your buddy, would you?"
**"Mom, I keep my eye on the baby, now hand her to me."
**"Mom look what I have!" as he shows me some random object. I reply, "Awesome Max" "NOOOO!! You have to say that is cool and weird!"
**He is really into playing pretend games. He usually is some sort of animal and I have to pretend to be a mom (I guess I am not doing a good enough job playing a mom in real life). But, he is not just an animal, he is always a mad animal. Such as the mad dog, or the mad deer or the mad cat.
**Bless his heart, he has hit the terrible three's. I don't believe in terrible two's because so far in our house year 3 has always been the doozy. This is a real example of the tantrums we experience many times a day. "Max, do you want yogurt or toast for breakfast?" "ummmmh, I want toast" I hand him buttered toast two minutes later. "I DON'T WANT TOAST, I SAID I WANT CEREAL!!" As the toast is thrown at my head. It is hair-pulling-frustrating for all in involved.






No comments:
Post a Comment