Quinton (one of Zannah's best buddies), Zannah and Max at her class party.
Zannah riding her little broom out of a classroom during the parade.
Metta and I on Halloween day. She is so stinking cute.
Zannah was a good witch for Haloween. Her class had a party/parade and Max and I attended. Max started out as batman and morphed into superman. Yes his superman costume is a dress, what do you expect with an older sister. Metta, Marcus and I were dress-up poopers this year. I made it to Zannah's class party with camera in hand, so I felt like I had already succeeded this Haloween, costumed or not.






2 comments:
I love that you let him wear the super woman costume! Perfect!
Lynsey, I haven't looked at your blog forever! Metta is adorable, I agree w the terrible threes...lots if whining going on from our first girl this age! And z's pee in the cup is hilarious. Stop by sometime! Or, we should stop by your place! It looks so fun, are you done w all you want to do w your house???
Post a Comment