Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I really was pregnant

And I still can't believe it.  It was a pretty smooth sailing 9 months.  The first 12 weeks I was nauseous and all those shots hurt, but I only threw up a handful of times.  The second trimester brought heartburn with it, but nothing un-bearable.  Nearing the end of the third trimester I was still feeling pretty darn good. Pregnancy was good to me. I craved ice and dish detergent.  I limited myself to only sniffing the dish detergent once a day.........and never ate it, though I wanted to.  Don't judge. 
 15 Weeks
 21 Weeks
 30 Weeks
 35 Weeks
 37 Weeks

40 Weeks

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Thank you for sharing these and I do love the title. I still want to cry thinking about this. I rejoice for your sweet family and love hearing about good pregnancies. I know they exist, just never experienced one. Yay!

Wendi said...

Dish soap is a pretty mild craving. I craved the smell of gasoline fumes. Every time I filled up my explorer I sniffed the fumes. Kaitlin blames that for a lot of her issues!