Friday, February 21, 2014

The Constant Debate

When all is quiet, you can bet your bottom the kids are up to no good. When you know things are awry, you would assume that you would look into it and stop the escapades.  Every single time I have an internal debate.  Do I dare see what is up?  Nahhh, the quiet is too nice.  I'm sure they are making a heck of a mess.  Let's see, is the permanent marker, lotion, window cleaner, make-up bag, dish detergent, and chocolate syrup accounted for?  Yup.  The mess can't be too bad, deal with it later.  I'm sure they are ruining/wasting something that will make the tightwad in me rage.  But, my sanity is worth 10 bucks right, RIGHT?!?


You can't tell by the picture but Z had decided to decorate the house by painting all the light bulbs.

  



1 comment:

Angela S said...

Bahahahaha! Oh my word!