WOO HOO! I dont know who won, but was it Boise? Im guessing from his sweater. Anyway, one thing I remember from being at your house was it was so quiet, from the TV, to your voices...so I can picture Marcus watching the game with the volume really low and them jumping up and whispering, "YEAH!" SO that picture makes me laugh really hard when I picture it in my mind.
That really is a great shot. Was it an instant replay or just a perfect shot? Anyway great job. I think its crazy how I lucked out growing up in a family who didn't watch sports and then marrying a guy who didn't watch them either. Nice...
I sure hope that he had a good landing. That is so cute. I love it. I laughed and laughed. Was it Boise St. game? Well Whatever it was great. Love you all
This was right after Boise scored a touchdown. I hurry and grabbed my camera...he didn't know I was taking pics from the kitchen, until he had calmed down and I made him jump once more because some of my pics were lousy and blurry.
7 comments:
WOO HOO! I dont know who won, but was it Boise? Im guessing from his sweater. Anyway, one thing I remember from being at your house was it was so quiet, from the TV, to your voices...so I can picture Marcus watching the game with the volume really low and them jumping up and whispering, "YEAH!" SO that picture makes me laugh really hard when I picture it in my mind.
Nice action shot. Please tell me that wasn't staged.
That really is a great shot. Was it an instant replay or just a perfect shot? Anyway great job. I think its crazy how I lucked out growing up in a family who didn't watch sports and then marrying a guy who didn't watch them either. Nice...
Sweet picture.
Matt & Marcus are a perfect match for game watching.
I sure hope that he had a good landing. That is so cute. I love it. I laughed and laughed. Was it Boise St. game? Well Whatever it was great. Love you all
Lynsey, you're quite the photographer. I've never seen MY husband that happy and excited. I better get him into college football.
This was right after Boise scored a touchdown. I hurry and grabbed my camera...he didn't know I was taking pics from the kitchen, until he had calmed down and I made him jump once more because some of my pics were lousy and blurry.
Post a Comment