Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A cook and her apron.

Zannah likes to cook. Sometimes she stirs real proper like and I wonder why aprons were even invented.
Most of the time I look the other way and remember why aprons are a must.
My mother-in-law made these fabulous matching aprons for Christmas, just in time. Thank you!

7 comments:

Angela S said...

Very nice!

Jen said...

CUTE!

Trev "N" Dez said...

Oh my heck.... For a second I was thinking who is with your little Z then I realized it was you!! I was expecting short hair. So Lynsey as always your hair is SOOOO LONG!!!

lizdye said...

LOVE THE BANGS!!!! Good choice.

Anonymous said...

you two are so cute. Thank you so much for the picture. it is darling. Sure do miss you guys. Where is dad and his apron Ha Ha

Charlotte said...

Love the aprons, love the bangs!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Ok so Mrs. Z is the cutest girl I have ever seen!! And you two are to die for in the apron's. Happy 7!