Thursday, November 18, 2010

It Never Gets Easier

It was Ranch Rodeo time again. I have decided after living here 3 1/2 years it has never gotten easier to have family come and then say goodbye. In fact it seems to get harder each time. I have been completely homesick for 3 whole days. Sweet Lizzy and Max.We stuffed Damon boy full of sugar induced, gluten filled food. I better have established favorite Aunt status for a long while. Jenny Jo gave Max his first haircut!Papa Max and Grandma Becca with the kiddos.First snowstorm of the year. Wish I would have remembered to take a picture of the whole group, I didn't even get Wes, Jack and Debbie. Thanks for coming fam!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

MOUNTAIN DEW?!!!!

Thanks, Lynsey and Marcus, for showing Damon a good time.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Bahaha, I was wondering if Charlotte would have anything to say about that pict. :) I wanna see an after shot of Max's hair now. And, boy does that snow look cold. Keep it up north!