The higher the better for this kid. 
Zannah and Marcus floating the Boise river. 
We lost 3 of Marcus's deodorants in 3 days. But, at least Zannah's clothing and Max's hair were perspirant-free.
We lost 3 of Marcus's deodorants in 3 days. But, at least Zannah's clothing and Max's hair were perspirant-free.
Her look of terror is a total fake-out. She couldn't get enough of these rides. Right after this picture, I took her to another ride, I watched her physically climb into the seat and then I walked over to where Marcus and his dad were standing. The ride started and Z was not on it. I about had a heart attack while we looked for her in the packed crowds. Marcus finally found her in line for a different ride. My ever present disdain for carnivals multiplied by ten. 

2 comments:
Even though its scary I love that Z has so much excitement for life! Ok and M just makes me melt. What a glorious little boy! I'll totally join in your daily prayers. I have never been a fan of carnival type rides but wow that would scare me. Thanks for updating!
I love these posts! Oh my goodness your kids keep getting cuter every time I see a new picture!! The carnival ride scare with Z made my pulse skyrocket! Isn't that the worst feeling EVER?! Angela's cup cracks me up! What else did Lex write on other cups? Too funny.
Post a Comment