Man alive I love these people. Like clench your jaw and pinch them kind of love, it's the only way I can describe what I do when I really really like something.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Wedding of the Century
Phillip and Angela got married August 12th. It was a perfect day. I think weddings and receptions are so enjoyable when they are not your own. Angela is a natural beauty and she is every bit as sweet as she is beautiful. I think Phillip is a pretty darn good guy, so they were meant for each other! It goes to show good things come to those who wait and to those whose mom goes to the temple insane amounts of time praying that you will find the one :)

I forgot to get a picture of the reception set-up. My parents and the boys had the yard whipped into perfection. It would have been courteous of Lex and Justin to also get married this summer in order to utilize the yard. 
Never entrust camera rights to Justin and Cousin Ty.....goofballs. 
Nothing says bring on the honeymoon like matching shirts and a blow-up dolphin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't know that I've ever been pinched!! I feel so UNLOVED! When I heard he was getting married I was a little shocked! She must be pretty great to have snatched the "none dating" kid from Malad!And I was slightly floored to see Justin a MAN!!!
I'm so glad you blogged some pictures!! I am sad to have missed such a neat day. ...so happy for both of them and I love the family picture!!
Awww, what a cute couple, and a good lookin' familia! :) Congrats to Phil! AND, I just caught up on your posts and I'm floored with how much your babes have changed in just 2 months. They are GORGEOUS! How's the potty training coming? I'm having a hard time imagining a cat staying alive anywhere near your house, let alone at yours...I know how much you love those cute lil innocent animals ;)
What a fantastic Day that was! The only thing I regret was not bringing my kids to the temple grounds to see one of the most handsome couples in recent memory! Well Done Rebecca! wink wink
Post a Comment