With so many of us in and out of our grandparents house, we write our names on our cups. One morning we woke up to find "Lex" comments.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Pioneer Celebration
I decided and undecided about 10 times to go to Manassa for July 24th. Marcus wasn't able to go with us and I didn't know if I could handle taking the kids in a car for that long over just a weekend without him. But, my brothers all promised that they would really help out with the kids and drive most of the way, so we went. And they did help and as always, I'm glad we went.
Four generations.
This motorized chair was a hit with Max, Zannah and Justin.
Watching the parade.
With so many of us in and out of our grandparents house, we write our names on our cups. One morning we woke up to find "Lex" comments.
With so many of us in and out of our grandparents house, we write our names on our cups. One morning we woke up to find "Lex" comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that cup cracks me up...i can't believe you went all the way to CO. you're a trooper!
Post a Comment