Before we are accused of being morbid for talking about life after the husbands have passed on, we have longevity in our genes and that is that.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Sister Sister Wherefore Art Thou
I don't know why Charlotte and I are not meant to live within a state's distance of each other. So until that day when we are old widows living together, traveling, taking naps whenever we darn well please, driving by houses that we wish we owned, not knowing what to gripe about because we will have long since abandoned our "time of the months", when I'll do the laundry and she'll clean the bathrooms, because that is what we have agreed upon, our daily phone chats will have to suffice.

Before we are accused of being morbid for talking about life after the husbands have passed on, we have longevity in our genes and that is that.
Before we are accused of being morbid for talking about life after the husbands have passed on, we have longevity in our genes and that is that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are going to have a good ol' time! I'm picking up the phone now. You better answer. And thank you for reminding of the incredibly bad hair I had for the wedding of the century.
BAD HAIR??!! Charlotte, you've never had a bad hair day! I know...we all have bad hair days and I've heard you talk about your curls...but you are absolutely beautiful no matter what so the rest of us don't see a "bad hair day"...we see beautiful Charlotte. Always. I am envious of your sister/friend relationship. I'm the boring, old, married with kids sister to Janci & Kelsey. ;) I love you two!
Wrong, Tiff--you're the perfect person we all want to be, not boring or old.
You may need glasses, though, if you can't see that that's a BAD hair day.
Ditto - that could be MY Sister in that picture where Charlotte is. and Those could be MY Words. But I regret to say - that our Daily phone calls have been reduced to Weekly and now Monthly (if that) phone calls. I vow to do better. thanks Lyns for your Perfect Blog. I love your way with words.
Monica, a PANG OF GUILT just pounded my heart. Thanks for calling me when you do. I'm just a punk kid. I love you!
Charlotte, Tiff's right.
Tiff, Charlotte's right.
Lynsey, I'm so, so glad that you blog. Please do it more often as I dearly love to laugh.
thanks for making me laugh! i will join you for some senior get togethers if i am still alive! your bro's wedding looked perfect...
Post a Comment