We didn't look near as measly back then as that fearsome foursome. I'll bet that they will be a lot more entertaining growing up than we were.
What a great post!! I love it! The picture of all of you cousins in moon boots makes me smile!
Love it! Keeping tradition alive!
I have our before and after pic hanging on our living room wall. They make me laugh every day.
Hahaha, you all should get a prize for that amazing reenactment.
Perfect description of the gomer brothers! Wonderful pictures!
LOVE the moon boots. my aunt had a massive pair of grey ones that were too cool! keep up the traditions!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We didn't look near as measly back then as that fearsome foursome. I'll bet that they will be a lot more entertaining growing up than we were.
What a great post!! I love it! The picture of all of you cousins in moon boots makes me smile!
Love it! Keeping tradition alive!
I have our before and after pic hanging on our living room wall. They make me laugh every day.
Hahaha, you all should get a prize for that amazing reenactment.
Perfect description of the gomer brothers! Wonderful pictures!
LOVE the moon boots. my aunt had a massive pair of grey ones that were too cool! keep up the traditions!
Post a Comment