Oh I LOVED his hair but it really does look awesome and I think its great that while the sides are short you still have a rocking awesome length on top. And Z well dang she just looks cute!
Very cute! I need to cut Kinzie's hair but I just can't bring myself to do it!! It took me so long to get her some hair....you would not know what thats like!!!
They look totally adorable! And what a great trip to Utah for T-day and to finalize the adoption. How great! Kaiya also thinks that talking will distract me from the inevitable but I am way to smart for her conniving ways!
adorable! and i got your email...love your family pictures, i'll leave a comment!! calling my cousin to see if she wants to come with on the trip. still nothing nailed down...i'm open!!
LOVE the Do's. TOO cute, they both look totally different! I can only wish that my kids would have hair much less in need of a hair cut at age 7 months! As I like to say they both have "good hair".
Where are you?? We are still friends right? I have not talked to you since I moved 2 times! I love your babies and miss them but mostly you! If you are in town and need a ride to the airport I will come pick you up in Mallad! Love ya, Libby
9 comments:
It's about time you gave that boy an actual haircut.
Oh I LOVED his hair but it really does look awesome and I think its great that while the sides are short you still have a rocking awesome length on top. And Z well dang she just looks cute!
Oh they do look so good! They look like completely different kidlets! I love it :)
Very cute! I need to cut Kinzie's hair but I just can't bring myself to do it!! It took me so long to get her some hair....you would not know what thats like!!!
They look totally adorable! And what a great trip to Utah for T-day and to finalize the adoption. How great! Kaiya also thinks that talking will distract me from the inevitable but I am way to smart for her conniving ways!
adorable! and i got your email...love your family pictures, i'll leave a comment!! calling my cousin to see if she wants to come with on the trip. still nothing nailed down...i'm open!!
LOVE the Do's. TOO cute, they both look totally different! I can only wish that my kids would have hair much less in need of a hair cut at age 7 months! As I like to say they both have "good hair".
Oh they both look so way cute! Max looks like a new man:)
Where are you?? We are still friends right? I have not talked to you since I moved 2 times! I love your babies and miss them but mostly you! If you are in town and need a ride to the airport I will come pick you up in Mallad! Love ya, Libby
Post a Comment